· Experience hand soldering through hole components, SMT components, and cables to meet IPC-610 Class 2 and J-STD guidelines.
· Experience using soldering equipment and hand tools to assemble new product and rework defects.
· Experience working in environments that utilize manufacturing travelers and logs.
· Ability to read component part numbers, drawings, bill of materials and work instructions.
· Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
· Ability to work in a team environment and get along with all employees.