· Experience programming and running My9 and My19 SMT pick and place machines.
· Able to setup SMT line (running screen printers, placement machines, and reflow ovens)
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as out lined in the preventative maintenance manual.
· Ability to work in a team environment and get along with all employees.
· Must be able to read bill of materials and assembly documentation.
· Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
· Must possess knowledge of electronic manufacturing methods, quality, and IPC workmanship standards.